How to Tie a Sash Bow

A few of my designs include sashes that look best when tied in a proper sash bow. For years I have been referring people to the Ann Taylor website for their fabulous diagram showing how to tie a sash bow. Recently, the link ( http://www.anntaylor.com/catalog/e ditorial.jsp?pageName=StyleAdvice
&) has ceased to work. I hope it is helpful if I repost the diagram here, as it originally appeared on the Ann Taylor website. This diagram is not my creation, it is from the Ann Taylor website.

Image from Ann Taylor website




Comments

Admin said…
Thank you! I struggle with getting the sash just right.
I just saw you on FF&L. I love yoru pattern for Girls Dress Pattern - The Fairytale Handkerchief Hem Dress PDF Sewing Pattern - 1 to 5 years. I will buy that - but I am curious what fabric you used on your photo example - the one with the rosees and the contrasting with the blue/white polkadot? Smiles, Sarah
Thanks for this! Just Pinned it!
I show this post to my husband :)
Thanks!